The Ultimate Keto Mini Cheesecakes!
I tried to find a keto-friendly cheesecake recipe that included sour cream, which I think is the key to a light, creamy and delicious cheesecake! I couldn’t find what I was looking for online, so I adapted my own go-to recipe for regular cheesecake and turned it into keto mini form for easy portion control. I topped my cheesecakes with double cream and chopped strawberries, but this is optional.
This recipe makes 9 individual cupcake-sized cheesecakes.
Nutritional Info per serve (1 cupcake)
Net Carbs: 2.34g
Note: If you double the ingredients, this recipe makes a full-sized cheesecake. In that instance, bake for 45 mins and make sure to wrap your spring form tin with foil.
3/4 cup Almond Meal
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
250g Cream Cheese (Philadelphia brand)
1 large egg
175g Sour Cream
1/4 cup Natvia (a stevia & erythritol blend of natural sweetener)
Zest of 1 Lemon
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C/ 350 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in the microwave and mix into almond meal and cinnamon. Divide teaspoon-fulls of this mix into 9 cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Press down flat so the bases are covered evenly.
3. Beat cream cheese in a mixer for a couple minutes until smooth (it helps to take the cream cheese out of the fridge beforehand to ensure it softens and beats easily).
4. Add the egg, sour cream, natvia, lemon zest and vanilla to the cream cheese and beat until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
5. Fill the cupcake liners with the cheesecake filling right to the top until each is full. If using a 12 muffin-hole pan, fill the empty three holes halfway with water to ensure even baking.
6. Place the muffin pan in a larger baking dish and fill the dish with boiling water until the water level reaches halfway up the muffin pan.
7. Bake in oven for 25 minutes. When baked, the cheesecakes will have slightly domed. Turn off the oven but allow them to cool and flatten in the oven for about 10 minutes before taking them out.
8. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- alexandramtucker likes this
- Show more notes